An incredible Resourcing Manager position has become available at a leading property developers based in a beautiful office at Battersea.
This role offers a salary of ??45-??50k per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can make your mark and monitor the success of the wider recruitment strategy.
The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and self-starting role, where you can really own the position and build relationships company wide. The role will be split with dealing predominantly with internal resources and also direct recruiting. Someone who has experience working in an in-house/internal recruitment role, ideally from Construction, Property or Engineering would be ideal!
If you can commute to Battersea, happy with a salary of ??45-??50k and have experience within a similar role then I'd love to hear from you!
The duties include
- Being responsible for monitoring internal projects and planning/forecasting next projects and staff relocation to these projects
- Actively reduce the current cost of agency usage for the company
- Take a lead role in monitoring available staff, recruitment requirements and succession planning
- Monitor a cyclical workforce, and utilise staff currently in the company rather than hiring where possible
- Being a key contact for hiring managers to understand recruitment requirements and pressures
- Previous experience in an internal/ in-house recruitment position
- Well versed with MS Office Suite - in particular Excel
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Ability to monitor won workload and work independently