Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Michael Bailey Associates is now recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing opportunity in Dublin for an initial 12 Months Contract role for our Multinational Telecommunications Client.
The successful candidate will be driving all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process, taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms. You will also be working with business partners to resolve supplier related business issues, and presenting new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients.
Technical skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent experience
* Credentials from Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or Irish Institute of Purchasing & Materials Management (IIPMM)
* Experience in Strategic Sourcing, ideally in the technology areas such as Network Equipment and Infrastructure, Software Licensing, Call center Services, Cloud, Contracted Labour, etc
* Ability to solve complex problems to ensure business and financial issues result in sound decisions
* Project Management in complex multi-project and multi-geography environment
* PMP or Prince 2 experience, desired
* Lean Six Sigma experience, desired
* Strong interpersonal and client service skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)