Senior Recruitment Consultant
MarkJames Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, within this role you will manage a portfolio of prospective and existing clients to enhance market share, drive revenues and maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
Working to and contributing to personal and overall company targets by managing the full recruitment cycle to a high standard and in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
- Build a client portfolio by using a variety of sales techniques including cold calling, warm calling, email and social media marketing, cold and warm visits and attending face to face sales meetings.
- Manage a pipeline of prospective clients in line with company sales strategy.
- Develop client relationships through targeted sales activity in a professional, consultative, non-aggressive, manner
- Work to, achieve and overachieve on personal revenue targets
- Undertake negotiations on client and candidate terms whilst maximising revenue potential
- Manage existing client portfolio to ensure repeat business
- Work in line with overall company sales structure and strategy to ensure excellent personal performance, whilst adding value to overall company performance
- Advertise job vacancies including interviewing and selection of suitable candidates.
- Use a variety of search techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Manage client and candidate expectations based on market knowledge, offering exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Increase and Maintain MarkJames Search brand using proven sales and marketing methodologies.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to support candidate and client attraction
- Maintain internal candidate and client database
- Adhere to overall company vision and strategy
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment sales or sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A strong work ethic
- A desire and passion to meet targets and earn commissions and bonuses
- Able to adopt a resolute approach to sales
- Ability to independantly with full autonomy.
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday 9am-5:30pm, Tuesday- Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am- 4pm.
MarkJames Search offers an excellent remuneration package and excpetional training, progression and career development opportunities.
Please apply online to be consideration