Talent Recruitment Consultant
We are Aspire, Agency of the Year and a Sunday Times Top 100 Company To Work For.
From our offices in London, Manchester, Hong Kong, Singapore, and in Birmingham, we help Digital, Media and Marketing professionals find their next career move
We offer you a clear career path, great training, plus a very competitive salary package and benefits!
Aspire's candidate resourcing centre allows us to give our candidates a bespoke, consultative and more in depth service than ever before. This dedicated resource enables us to go above and beyond for our clients, unearthing the most difficult to find candidates and delivering the best their industry has to offer. We aim to be at the forefront of data and technology developments and are not afraid to be pioneers of new innovations.
As a specialist Talent Consultant, you will locate, screen and consult with the best candidates the market has to offer. As the first point of contact for candidates, you will be the face of Aspire and will be able to confidently advise on career options. You'll listen to the short and long-term goals of candidates, and consult on the various role types that will help them to achieve these aims. You will know the market inside out, becoming an expert within this specialist area. As such you will have an in depth understanding of the candidates you are looking for. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
* Identify relevant talent for the London teams within quirky, innovative and big-name clients
* Through an in depth and detailed understanding of all job briefs that the team may have, be able to inspire and encourage the selling of these roles to candidates at a variety of levels.
* By becoming a true expert within your market to help build career paths and journeys of each candidate. You will have the scope to hold an advisory role with all candidates to discuss their career paths and future prospects demonstrating your knowledge in the industry, ability to match the candidates interpretation of their ideal role for their next career move and to become synonymous with a consultative service that helps them realise their full potential
* To create and identify striking marketing and content to attract proactive candidates whilst building your online portfolio
* To develop a credible social profile which attracts and engages with relevant candidates. This will attract both active and passive candidates demonstrating your networking finesse using multiple social media platforms.
* A talented individual who wants to be an expert in talent acquisition, with the desire to be part of this exciting venture
* Have the ability to persuade and encourage candidates to promote yourself, Aspire and our clients opportunities
* Embrace and adopt Aspire's core values:- Communication, Accountability, Flexibility and Performance
* You may come from an in-house recruiting background, have been a resourcing/sourcing specialist.
* You may want to escape the pressures of a 360?? consultant to a role where you and your team will be able to dedicate your time to the candidate journey and further advance your career.
* You could be from a totally different background but possess the attributes and attitudes to shine in a talent acquisition role.
If this sounds like you then we would like to talk to you about joining us!
To excel in this role, you should be passionate about all things media, and be an avid social media advocate. In addition, you're a brilliant multitasker, you'll remember everything about everyone and you're the most organised person you know!
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you so apply now!