Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Recruitment - Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - OTE ??40,000 (City of London, London)
We are looking for top performing graduates that want to join a hyper growth, multi-sector, specialist Recruitment Consultancy firm based in London. Our client is look for four highly motivated and competitive graduates to join their prestigious recruitment consultancy on either the Data & Technology, Engineering or Life sciences teams. Graduates that speak fluent German, lucky for you they have an office in Germany as well.
Recruitment Consultant Package:
- ??22,500 starting basic salary + ??40,000 OTE commission structure
- Basic salary increases once 6-month training and development program is completed
- 25 days holiday + 1 duvet day
- Quarterly company trips away in Europe and yearly trip away to Las Vegas
- Monthly 'lunchclub' to London's, city of London top restaurants for Consultants who've reached monthly targets
- Rolex watches for quarterly top billers
Recruitment Consultants progression pathway:
Fast-paced, meritocratic progression - All current management began as trainees. Growing fast - you'll be given responsibility and live roles. You could even see yourself in a Team leader position in 12 months, and a Divisional Manager in 24!
Consultants can see themselves becoming team leaders on completion of a comprehensive 360* 6-month initial training and development period. The training and development program will be tailored toward each graduate and will help:
- Develop business and build relationships with candidates & clients
- Develop your sales skills
- Learn and keep up-to-date with your industries
Profile of Recruitment Consultants:
- Educated with a 2:2/2:1 degree
- A-levels, ideally A-Bs
- You need to be Bright, Ambitious, and Motivated diverse individuals brimming with ideas who are not afraid of taking a risk
- Pro-active & Self-motivated - evidenced by work history and/or extracurricular pursuits
- Key characteristics: Superb Interpersonal Skills
- Entrepreneurial flair, Tenacity & Resilience, Competitive Drive, Fantastic listening skills, Curiosity, Attention to Detail and Perceptiveness are essential if looking to succeed in this role
- Strong communication skills and the confidence and ability to persuade and influence others is essential
- Graduates that have any experiences in sales, b2b, field sales, retail sales and telesales would be very beneficial
If this job role seems to fit your characteristics, please get in touch with me here with updated CV at ESG Recruitment and I will get in touch with you if you fit the criteria for my client.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tierrecruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment
Follow us on and LinkedIn to stay up to date on all our news and current roles.