Trainee Compliance Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Compliance Recruitment Consultant
- Joining the Research team you would be mentored by a highly experienced manager
- To develop your skills as a headhunter, building your market knowledge and being supported and trained to learn all aspects of the business.
- No aggressive targets (KPI's), not Micro-managed and given autonomy from day one.
- When you are ready (3-6mths) you will begin to learn the Client side of the business, attending meetings, helping prepare client pitches and building your own client relationships.
- With 20 years' experience in the market they are one of the most respected Financial Search firms in the UK.
- Specialising in a handful of related, niche markets, with a focus in Compliance.
- Their client base is small and exclusive, with strong relationships built over many years of working together.
- They pride themselves on delivery, accuracy and professionalism.
- They have an office culture that is ethical and friendly and non-salesly / aggressive.
- With a Research function that supports experienced Consultants they are able to conduct professional searches and deliver the best candidates in the market to their chosen client base.
- A Real, long-term career in a business that is growing and looking for future leaders.
- ??24k basic salary, ??50k 1st year OTE.
- Top billers (with 3-4 years' experience) earn in excess of ??250k a year.
- A commission structure which tops out at 50%.
- To be part of a company of like-minded people, high achievers who are sociable and dynamic.
Are you qualified?
- You need to be a Graduate from a top 30 University
- You need to have an interest in the Financial Market
- Ideally have a Finance or Business related degree
- Commercial office based experience is preferred, especially within sales or recruitment
- You need to have the following personality traits that are demonstrable from personal examples in work or other activities: Tenacious, Professional, Articulate, Driven, Self starter, Money motivated, Ambitious, Resilient, and Competitive and can think on your feet!
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!