Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Page Group Chiswick are looking for a Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team!
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression in a Sales environment as a Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun!
As Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant for Page Group you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The successful candidate will;
- Have 6 months+ work/ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Cold-Calling)
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Be competitive
- Be confident within a target driven environment
- Be passionate about progression
- Have a strong academic background
- Have a proven track record of success
- Have excellent communication skills
An autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand.
Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates.
Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them.
Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level.