Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Executive Search
We are currently working with an Executive Search firm specialising in the senior level Finance and Change space. Working on 'C-Suite/Board-level' roles into FTSE 250 companies, their client base includes the likes of Burberry, John Lewis, Virgin, EE, B-Sky-B and other leading, brand aware businesses in the Finance, Commerce, Media and Consumer sectors.
Following the exceptional success since their launch six years ago, they are currently looking to add three new members to the current team of 20. Dependant on profiles, these will either be professionally polished, driven, bright and engaging Graduates or Second-Jobber/Consultants looking to take the next step in their career.
Joining as either a Researcher or Associate Consultant, you will work directly under the guidance of a Partner, being given exposure senior level roles in the ??80,000 to ??350,000 range from day one.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
- ??25,000+ on the basic salary depending on background with a sliding scale commission structure for consultants up to 40%
- Up to ??45,000 take home in year one, potentially doubling in year two as you develop your own market and relationships
- Strong and positive internal culture built around a 'rewards for hard work' mentality including weekly office drinks and quarterly company off sites from Summer Parties in the City to Skiing trips in the winter
- A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Internal growth and progression are also clearly laid out from day one with the firm priding itself on growth through promoting organically in the business. This level of openness and the meritocratic nature of the environment allows for progression to be tailored to the success of each individual.
To be successful, candidates will likely have:
- Strong Graduate with consistent academics
- History of success that sets them apart from the competition - this can be academically, competitively, through extracurricular activities or even entrepreneurially
- Solid commercial acumen and an interest in the commercial world in general
- Ideally 6 months' work experience within a professional environment or strong commercial internships/working background
- Strong communication skillset with the ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV through.
EARLY APPLICATION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - THIS WILL PUT YOU AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION!
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
If you're interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.