Trainee Recruitment consultant
Trainee Consultant Required
An outgoing and easy-going personality is a must!
After another highly successful year, we are recruiting for a trainee consultant to join our extremely experienced and successful team of consultants in our Southampton office. This role would suit someone who would like to work towards becoming a recruitment consultant.
Who are Academics?
Academics are one of the UK's leading education recruiters. We recruit for all types of schools and for all kinds of roles, including teachers and support staff. We cover all aspects of recruitment, including day to day supply, longer term cover and permanent roles. Our South Coast team is highly successful and have experienced excellent year on year growth over the last 4 years.
The role of a trainee consultant is to support the team by:
- Search and selection of new candidates.
- Interviewing candidates
- Advert writing and CV Sourcing
- Telephone vetting of candidates
- Booking candidates in for daily supply
- Processing documents for candidates
- Looking after the offices Social Media presence (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn)
- Cold calling potential clients to sell our services to them
- Managing a geographical area of schools.
- Working to clearly defined key performance indicators.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Excellent administrative skills
- A strong track record of remaining in-post (not moving from job to job regularly)
- An outstanding personality, with an easy-going approach
- The ability to be adaptive and cope with change.
Working for Academics has a number of excellent benefits:
- Working hours are on a shift pattern either: 7am-4.30pm/7.30am-5.00pm/8am-5.30pm
- Basic salary guide - ??18,000 - ??22,000 (+ Commission) dependent on skill and experience.
- 28 days annual leave and increasing by 1 day per year of service.
- Reduced hours during school holidays (9am-3pm for whole of August)
- Induction and ongoing training provided.
- Support of a highly experienced Regional manager and team.
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Based in Southampton (but with the occasional requirement to work in our other offices).
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV today to Steve Dixon, Regional Manager.
We regret that due to the anticipated high levels of applications, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.