Senior Recruitment Consultant (Defence Recruitment)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Defence) - Portsmouth
??28,000 - ??35,000 p/a
Permanent People are pleased to be working with an award-winning Engineering and Technology recruitment agency based in the heart of Portsmouth. They have been established for over 20 years and are experts in their various niche markets.
They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant, to join their ever-growing defence team. They're a team that pride's themselves on their passion and natural ability to pinpoint talent in their specialised areas. Our client has excellent staff retention due to their well looked after employees, fantastic culture and supportive management.
Other benefits include:
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Endless career opportunities
- Company pension and healthcare
- Weekly and monthly rewards for top billers
- Relaxed working environment with no micromanagement
- Flexible working hours with the chance to work from home
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet clients
This is a 360-recruitment role where you will liaise with both clients and candidates. The recruitment cycle is a relatively slow one, so the working environment will be quite calm and relaxed rather than high pressured and fast paced.
There will be existing clients for you to work with, but at the same time, there will be business development involved, as you will build rapport to drive new business. You will build longstanding relationships with clients and source candidates to meet the specific requirements.
- Previous Recruitment experience
- An impressive track record - strong billing history
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network and build credibility with clients
- A confident and articulate professional with drive and determination
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team