Group HR/Resourcing Business Partner
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Professional to join our Group HR team. Working alongside the Group HR/Resourcing Business Partner South you will be accountable for the provision of highly specialist HR/Resourcing/OD advice, support, consultancy and operational partnership to SLT and colleagues within designated residential schools, day schools and children's care homes across the North of England.
You will lead on the planning, implementation and evaluation of HR/Resourcing/OD strategies within designated client areas in line with the HR Business Plan set by Group Head of HR and strategic direction set by COO and SMT.
Work in partnership with Principals, Head Teachers, Registered Managers and their teams to establish HR/Resourcing/OD plans to support the successful delivery of local business objectives ensuring alignment to corporate business plan and aims.
- Design and lead targeted interventions to maximise organisation development
- Develop, analyse and interpret workforce data, management information and staff feedback
- Act as an advocate and influencer of change and modernisation in support of positive organisation development and employee engagement
- Develop and deliver designated Group HR/Resourcing/OD projects, for example recruitment and selection, onboarding/induction, wellbeing, reward and recognition, leadership and management development, performance management and development.
- Coach managers to champion, foster and embed a best practice approach to HR/Resourcing/OD management
- Design and deliver HR/Resourcing/OD training and development initiatives
- Ensure compliance with current employment legislation, Group policies and regulatory requirements
- Oversee the recruitment lifecycle for all hires in your designated client areas, including advising on selection methods suitable to advertised roles, developing a PSL with local agencies, writing and posting job adverts through appropriate channels, handling all initial candidate queries, pre-screening in accordance with shortlisting requirements, joining interview panels where required .
- Maintain the Kedleston 'Work with Us' web page and utilise proactive resourcing methods
- Support the Group Head of HR to undertake regular policy reviews to ensure fitness for purpose, compliance with legislative changes and effective embedding of Group values and culture.
- Support the Group Head of HR to design and review Group induction processes and support the delivery of effective induction and onboarding processes for new joiners in your client areas.
Candidates should be educated to Degree level or equivalent and hold a L5 CIPD qualification. Alongside this your experience should be within a HR function handling a wide range of HR issues.
The role is home-based but will require regular travel to the schools and care homes across the North-West and the Midlands.
Kedleston Group Ltd is an independent provider of SEMH day and residential schools as well as children's homes across England. We look for people who have the creativity and enthusiasm needed to deliver the best outcomes for the children and young people we support. We offer staff a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training to ensure everyone is provided with the best possible start to their employment. Kedleston welcome and nurture staff through the organisation's training provision and seek staff and leaders who are motivated and focused in their delivery of the best education and care support. We have vacancies across England for management, teaching, care, support, administration and ancillary roles within this rapidly developing organisation.
Kedleston Schools Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to act in the best interests of our pupils at all times. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.