Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Digital/E-Commerce - Shoreditch
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter
We are working exclusively with an exciting startup Recruitment company who have received massive investment and are on a mission to be the UK's most recommended digital/e-commerce headhunting and recruitment firm and they are off to a very strong start. With a new state of the art office in Shoreditch that caters to fast-growing companies, they are now ready to recruit some of the future leaders in digital/e-commerce recruitment!
As the face of retail changes, brands are shifting their efforts online and investing in their tech and people; this is where our client comes in. The roles they recruit for are high impact and business critical for growth which in turns creates a highly in-demand talent pool. As such, they engage, attract and recruit top 10% talent for the most sought-after brands including Michael Kors, Boohoo.com, Wayfair.com, All Saints, Links of London, Dr Martens, Tails.com and Alfred Dunhill to name just a few.
If you are emotionally intelligent, driven and entrepreneurial then these guys are the perfect place to build a fulfilling and massively rewarding career.
What they can offer you:
- Accelerated & outstanding career development - Fast track to senior level
- Access to a proven and in-depth training programme delivered directly by the founder and build around years of successful headhunting best practice plus the newest personal development processes
- The opportunity to represent the best talent and brands that have taken years of relationship building to secure and become a subject matter expert able to advise the experts themselves
- Be promoted on how you contribute, everyone has different talents which are recognised internally
- The highest standard of internal excellence - this is expected of everyone and something you help define, you won't be burdened by mediocre contribution or hires
- Larger accountability and influence in wider business decisions from marketing, hiring and business strategy to helping with creative ideas
- A base salary starting from ??23,000 to ??25,000 depending on experience and potential for OTE in excess of ??35,000 year one - the financial reward potential is HUGE and OTE is REAL allowing you to make genuine commission quickly
- There is potential for future equity ownership in the company, if you help them grow they will reward you with personal and genuine long-term wealth creation
- The ability to help shape the perks through a point system where you decide what's more important i.e. extra holidays, cash incentive, voucher plus loads more
- Loads of fun, creativity, freedom and support
What you will be doing:
- Managing the end to end recruiting cycle while consulting clients on trends, insights and any new shifts in the market
- Building long-term relationships for your discipline while building out a deep-rooted network of top 10% market talent
- Meeting candidates and clients helping to past and future-proof their careers and businesses
- Writing marketing content and pulling together new and useful insight for clients
- Winning new business with some of the most exciting, high growth companies in the market
What you WON'T be doing:
- Working silly hours wearing suits for the sake of it
- Acting as a facilitator looking for buzzwords
- Running around being stuck in the repetitive day to day sales cycle
You? (the most important part!)
Like their clients, they are only looking to hire top talent in order to help them grow. They are ideally looking for recent graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree or 2nd/3rd jobbers but for the right personality and culture fit they are open to any background!
The most important factors for them include:
- A commercial, mature and entrepreneurial mindset
- The natural ability to be exceptional at building quick and meaningful relationships
- Highly emotionally intelligent individual
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise critical tasks
- Attitude is key - respectful, driven and up for a challenge!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we will be in touch.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.