Exciting opportunities for Recruitment Consultants; come and join our team in Nottingham!
We are based in Nottingham and have quickly become one of the most respected education recruitment agencies in the East Midlands. Our consultants are based in the Nottingham office and will work across Nottingham, Derby or Leicester depending on their area.
Link3 Recruitment have recently been named as a finalist for The Start-Up of The Year category at The Nottingham Post Awards.
We offer clear routes for progression and a great benefits package which includes uncapped commission, it certainly is a great time to join one of the East Midland's leading education recruiters!
Working as part of a passionate and driven team, you will have ongoing support from the company directors who work hands on day in, day out. You will work with schools and teachers (as well as other members of staff) to assist with their staffing requirements. In order to be considered for this role, you'll need to have excellent communication skills, be ambitious for life-changing earnings and have a good sense of humour. We pride ourselves on building personal, long term relationships and constantly delivering an expert and honest service.
We strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our clients and deliver the best possible service to all of our candidates. Link3 have a unique approach to recruitment and procurement by linking together our 3 stages of recruitment;
- Attraction: Using innovative and creative methods to attract candidates and enhance their performance through further training and CPD.
- Selection: We carefully take the time to understand your individual and specific needs to ensure that we select the right role for you.
- Retention: Providing the best experience possible from the first contact and throughout the entire lifetime of our relationship.
An understanding of the Education sector (qualifications, school types and safeguarding/vetting) is desired but not essential.
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you need to be an excellent communicator and extremely organised. You will also need to be results orientated, detail-conscious and adaptable.
You must also have a valid full UK driving license and access to a vehicle (we will also accept applicants who are currently learning to drive).
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect a large range of benefits, including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Salary relating to your experience
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Competitive commission (post probationary period)
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the workforce of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.