Recruitment Business Development Manager - Construction Sector
Business Development Manager
Location: Altrincham / South Manchester
Upto ??35k plus Uncapped Commission (We may also be interested in talking to those who would prefer to work on a Consultancy basis). We are flexible and our focus is finding the right person who can add value.
Uncapped commission is available with a totally uncapped first year OTE. Huge scope for progression within a growing recruitment business with a fantastic reputation within the sector.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join the team and sell our recruitment services to existing accounts and new clients throughout the UK.
Set up in 2007, we are an industry leading recruitment consultancy within the Construction Supplies / Building Supplies sector. Including Tool & Plant Hire Sector - Engineering and Technical sectors.
We recruit permanent staff who are industry specific to the Construction Supplies / Building Supplies Sector (ie Merchants, Manufacturers and Distributors of building materials to the construction sector). We work with the large PLC organisations within the industry as well as some smaller, independent businesses. We have an office in Altrincham, South Manchester which has excellent transport links via road or rail / metro. It's time to add to the team!!
The role can be based from home and out seeing customers selling our services to capitalise a fantastic and loyal customers base and widen our net.
We have experienced continued growth in recent years and we want to capitalise on this growth by expanding our team. As well as recruiting Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers we are also recruiting a senior member of the team. A Business Development Manager to capitalise on this growth. There is a huge market opportunity that has arise and we want someone who can increase our client base and move into associated sectors.
This will be an integral role within the business and experience in a similar role within the recruitment or construction sector would be a definite advantage.
- Have you a proven background in developing business for recruitment consultancies?
- Do you come from a sales background within the construction / building supplies sector?
- Articulate and confident in face-to-face meetings (be that site visits or head office meetings)
- Continually developing a pipeline of new business opportunities and developing an understanding of their business
- Drive forward the new business opportunities
- Securing contracts with a variety of businesses
- Attention to detail / Initiative / Diligence / Professionalism / Responsibility to work independently
- Workign to set monthly KPIs
- Personable and engaging
- Happy to work within a small team.
- A genuine hunger to be successful in what they do
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Business Development position
- Proven track record of success
- Experience at securing client contracts
- Drivers license
- A natural communicator
- Target driven
- Recruitment or Construction Sales experience preferred
- 22 Days Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Annual Salary Review
- Uncapped OTE
- Career Path
- Friendly working environment
This is a great opportunity to join a business set for growth and with that will come fantastic opportunities for the right individual. We are a small business with big plans. We have very large PLC clients throughout the UK and are looking for people to make the position their own and take pride in what they do.
For those who feel they have what it takes to make a difference, please apply to this advert and someone will be in touch shortly.