Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our reputable and highly professional recruitment agency-based client is seeking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team due to strong growth.
Our client is a privately-owned recruitment company with an impressive portfolio of clients and excellent staff retention owing to their unique business model.
- To source candidates via advertising, job board searches, networking, referrals, LinkedIn and own extensive database.
- To shortlist and telephone interview candidates to ascertain their suitability for a specified vacancy.
- Format CVs and write interview reports ready for sending to our clients.
- Arrange interviews and conduct interview preparation with candidates.
- Make offers to candidates or reject accordingly.
- Associated administration tasks.
We are looking for tenacious self-starters who are looking for a career that will reward you for the work you put in, both financially and with job satisfaction.
Our client offers comprehensive training to all new starters and all our Resourcers are given the opportunity to study for their CertRP exams after a qualifying period.
They expect commitment and ambition from all our employees however in return they offer a competitive basic salary, regular pay rises, excellent uncapped commission, bonuses and incentive schemes.
You should be confident, personable, professional, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a sense of humour!
If you would like to work for a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on customer service rather than just the sales figures, then this could be the role for you.
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. No evening/weekend work required but required but recruiters are sometimes expected to work extra hours to meet the needs of the business.
This is a superb start out opportunity within the recruitment sector!
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.