Roster Clerk/Resourcing Coordinator
Job Title - Roster Clerk/Resourcing Coordinator
Location - Preston
Rates - ??131.81 Umbrella/Ltd or ??115.80 PAYE per day
In Scope of IR35
About the role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Roster Clerk (Resourcing Coordinator) to produce cost effective and efficient rosters for nominated personnel compliant with the relevant operational standards.
What you will do:
- Prepare rosters for personnel undertaking weekly/daily rostered duties to cover sickness, leave and special arrangements.
- Compile and control leave records.
- Provide information to support the delivery of the Area and Route reporting requirements.
- Assist in administering and monitoring delivery of the Area contracts.
- Make roster arrangements for medical examinations, and interviews.
- Maintain post incident and unannounced drug and alcohol records.
Your experience will include:
- Proven experience in Rostering or Resourcing arrangements
- High level IT skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent telephony skills
- Ability to deal with difficult conversations
- Determined and strong willed
- The ability to prioritise workload within a dynamic environment
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.