Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance - Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Financial Recruitment Consultant
With over 20 years of experience in the highly lucrative Recruitment industry, our performance and dedication has resulted in our Senior Consultants becoming the market leaders.
We are the leading supplier of Graduate and 2nd jobber Trainee Recruitment Consultants to top tier Recruitment companies in Central London.
We are working exclusively with a Financial Headhunting firm based in Mayfair, who are looking to take on high quality Graduates and 2nd/3rd jobbers to become their next generation of Recruitment Consultants as part of their ongoing expansion.
START DATE: Immediately and throughout Summer 2019
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Motivated, entrepreneurial individuals, who want to join a fast paced working environment with uncapped commission in leading recruitment company
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
If you are money motivated and want to be rewarded for the amount of work you put in, this role is for you. A Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant has the potential for high earnings within your first few months.
You will work with clients ranging from successful well-known Investment Banks to specialised boutique firms e.g. Hedge Funds.
You will be researching candidates and clients and cold calling to build relationships.
You'll meet clients regularly at the office and across London, as well as organising interviews and managing candidatesthroughout the Recruitment process.
Profile of a Graduate Trainee:
- Fresh 2019 Graduate with a degree in any discipline OR???
- ???a 2nd/3rd jobber - many Consultants here joined from a different sector
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies e.g. sports to a high level
- Sales/commercial experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Time management, organisation and interpersonal skills
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Opportunities to work in international offices across America, Europe and Asia
- Award winning 6-week training program tailored to each Trainee Consultant
- Company holidays including Ibiza and skiing, lunch clubs to Michelin Starred restaurants and regular office social events
If you're energetic, ambitious, and passionate about working in Recruitment as a Graduate Trainee Consultant, APPLY NOW and we'll be in touch to arrange your interview.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
So if you're interested in a career in Recruitment, please send your cover letter and CV to us via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or call us any time.