Direct Sourcing Coordinator
Job Title: Direct Sourcing Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Christchurch, Dorset + some international travel
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Direct Sourcing Coordinator to join our client's Global Sourcing Team. This role will be based in Christchurch, Dorset with some international travel.
About the role:
As Directing Sourcing Coordinator, you will be supporting the Head of Global Sourcing as well as the wider buying team. You will help to develop new company own brand products & manage the existing portfolio of own brand products.
The role involves working closely with international suppliers and agents as well as in house teams such as buying, supply chain, Artwork/Packaging, Marketing and Ecommerce. The role requires key strengths in Project Management, communication across all levels, some product knowledge. You'll have full accountability for the running of your own projects and targets.
- Previous experience of working within either a Sourcing, Supply Chain or Buying department
- Commercial awareness
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisation & administration skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Confident communication skills at all levels
- Computer literate, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet etc
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- 25% Discount Card
- Free Onsite Parking
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays with an increase each holiday year
- Company pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Colleague Wellness Programme
- A creative working environment
- Outdoor Meeting Space
- Colleague Social Events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas Parties
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/