EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - FMCG & FOODSERVICES
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - FMCG & Foodservices - Altrincham - Up to ??35,000 + Benefits
About the Company
Do you have experience of recruiting in the FMCG & Foodservices market?
We are looking for an ambitious recruiter to join us. You will be responsible for helping to drive the foodservices sector forward, working as a team, as well as developing your own desk.
We are a successful and established recruitment consultancy who is well known in our sectors. We have been around since 2002 and have worked hard on our reputation and company culture. We work with a diverse range of companies across the UK and our recruiters are encouraged to develop national client accounts with no geographical restrictions in place.
We don't micro manage - we promote a fun and creative working environment where you will be empowered to make your own decisions. We will provide all the tools you will need in order to develop your desk to its full potential. You will also have all the support you need, when you need it and a personal development plan to fast track your career.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - The Rewards
- Competitive package including a clear, transparent commission structure (uncapped)
- Autonomy and freedom
- Regular incentives (individual and team based)
- Continuous support & training where required
- Bespoke I.T. systems designed to maximise your time
- Early Friday finish and flexible 90 minute lunches
- A genuine Team focused environment
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- The desire to build and progress
- Proven recruitment experience within FMCG / Foodservices
- The ability to identify and win new business opportunities
- Personable with a passion for driving business
- Competitive nature
- Collaborative approach
- Strives to be the best and takes full ownership for their own performance
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- Finding new business opportunities and building relationships with new prospects
- Maximising existing accounts
- Negotiating new terms
- Interviewing & assessing prospective applicants
If you have the drive and determination to help steer this market to success then get in touch today!
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.