Managing Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
With new business levels at a record high we are looking to recruit a number of outstanding individuals to be part of our continued expansion and next phase of our exciting development. You will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and respected clients in the country. We require highly personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that hard-work, honesty and integrity deliver success and long term business relationships.
Portfolio's Managing Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
- Act as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean you're in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
- Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations - providing an honest and consultative approach.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Managing Recruitment Consultants:
- Warm desks! Having over 30 years' experience working with some of the UK's best known companies our name is known in the market and we work with a large amount of repeat business.
- The chance to build out a large team, focusing on their introduction to the business, development and ongoing progress.
- Competitive basic salaries alongside a 'zero-thresholded' commission structure starting at 15%. Also additional quarterly and annual bonuses based against your realistic billing targets - on average an extra ??10-15k on your OTE last year.
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
- Working for a 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' company you will have access to amazing staff incentives alongside regular development programmes. There's a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years and in some case the entirety of their careers!
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices overlooking Finsbury Square (City of London) alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
Solid recruitment and leadership experience are essential for this role. As are excellent communication skills, a proven track record of building successful client relationships, and above all drive and ambition to progress.
Please apply with your updated CV and expect to be contacted from our recruitment team ASAP.
Recruitment Consultant / Experienced Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / Permanent Recruitment Consultant / Temporaries Recruitment Consultant / Temps Recruitment Consultant / Temps Consultant / Perms Consultant
Accountancy / Finance / Payroll / Credit Control / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable