Recruitment Consultant - Technology
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals with either the recruitment experience or the core skills to be successful in our fast growing Technology business based in London.
Michael Page Technology is one of the fastest growing divisions within our UK business as we look to significantly grow our headcount and market presence across this technical market.
Part of Page Group, you will be working within a FTSE 250 International company and representing a brand with a leading market reputation that will open doors both locally and internationally.
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Technology business you will be working as part of an established team with a wealth of technical expertise to tap into across the Technology discipline. As they say Team work really does make the dream work!
Your responsibilities as a recruiter will consist of:
- Identifying and developing new clients and business relationships
- Conversing with current clients and creating new relationships to gain further work
- Consulting clients and candidates on recruitment processes and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within the Technology sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
We are looking for both aspiring and talented recruitment & sales professionals with an ambition to grow your career and become an elite recruiter.
Successful candidates should demonstrate:
- An ability to think on their feet
- Strong communication skills and adaptable to build rapport across a diverse customer portfolio
- A drive to overcome challenges and work ethic to succeed in a competitive market.
- Some creative thinking to sell ideas on what a suitable Technology recruitment solution will work for our customers.
Page Group offers extensive platform to fast track your career both nationally and Internationally should your calling come one day!
We value our reputation around service delivery of our consultants and hence we offer unparalleled training to support you in becoming the best you can be and hence you will be supported by an ongoing training program throughout your career journey with us.
Furthermore we offer an extensive promotional ladder for you to hit targets, increase your earnings and advance your career level.
Salary ??25,000 - ??40,000 plus competitive monthly commission structure and comprehensive benefits available.