Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Huxley Engineering (part of SThree Group) are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding IT Engineering team in Manchester to accelerate growth within a niche market. Ideal candidates will have sales experience and worked within a target driven environment. As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Winning new business
- Building client and candidate relationships
- Achieving monthly revenue targets
- Placing candidates in to Contract and Permanent opportunities in UK&I
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As a successful, international, multi-brand organisation we can offer you:
* A very attractive package, including a competitive salary, individual commission scheme, lunch clubs and holiday incentives, share schemes, and a number of other benefits (private healthcare, pension,???)
* An exciting career. With structured career paths, great learning and development and personalised support from experienced people, we will help you achieve your potential and progress your career.
* A great work environment. We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role. We celebrate success and have fun along the way.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Developing a network of candidates and clients, and building strong customer relationships
* Attracting candidates using leading technology, job boards and social media
* Screening and interviewing candidates to match them with suitable vacancies
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, SThree is a global recruitment organisation, employing over 2,800 people in 16 countries and providing specialist contract and permanent recruitment services, across ten brands.
Our purpose is to bring skilled people together to build the future. At SThree, we change lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) industries
To find out more about what it's like working at SThree, visit or give me a call on .
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.