German speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you fluent in German?
Do you have direct sales experience?
Are you interested in a career where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
If yes, continue reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Thanks to a fantastic 2018, Empiric are looking for ambitious people to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
Joining as a bilingual Recruitment Consultant gives you a significant edge not just in recruitment but business in general and here at Empiric we have proven this by having one of the leading bilingual workforces in the market.
We are looking for German speaking Consultants to join our growing European market teams. Due to our success, we have been inundated with roles from our European clients, this provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to come in and work with some of the biggest tech brands in the market on their very 1st day!
Empiric, the most exciting and unique environment in recruitment
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets. We have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth.
Our awards include:
- 5 consecutive years as a Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for.
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain's private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work with other German speaking Recruitment Consultants
- A Trainee Development Programme which, will equip/develop your knowledge skills and expertise.
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support from Senior Leaders and external industry specialists.
- High Earning potential (be earning 100k within 3 years)
- Fantastic incentives
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the market
- Management and Leadership opportunities
- Clear career path from Trainee to Director Level
- A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
- Bilingual, fun and inclusive people environment
- Opportunity to attend/host networking events globally.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you want a bigger challenge to achieve higher rewards?
- Have you got the desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do?
- Have you got experience in Business Development or Sales?
- Proven sales results: you've outperformed against sales targets or colleagues?
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result?
- Do you have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour?
- Are you friendly, open and appreciate diversity in others?
- Do you value opportunities to collaborate?
- Ideally, but not essential, do you have Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience?
The successful candidates will be joining one of our most successful teams at Empiric and will be provided with market-leading training. You will be working with/alongside some of the best recruiters in the industry.
This along with an uncapped commission structure will not only enable you to fast track your earnings but will provide you with the grounding to become the No.1 recruiter within your sector.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
- To be the number one recruiter within your area of recruitment specialism
- Responsible for generating recruitment sales through business development.
- Business Development and Client Management within a specialist area within Data, Digital, Cloud or Security
- Sourcing Candidates using Job Boards and Referrals
- Attending specialist market events
- Building long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Mapping out clients and gathering market information,
Empiric is a privately owned, award winning global recruitment and staffing agency, with offices in London, Glasgow, Cambridge, and New York. We are organically grown and our global expansion continues with further offices opening over the next two years across Europe. Over the next 3 years, we will be growing our teams across our UK and international offices by 100 people. We want you to be a part of this.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.