Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant - Leeds / Yorkshire market special
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Associate / Senior Associate)
Yorkshire / Leeds market specialist
Due to expansion we're looking for an experienced legal recruitment consultant to join us to focus on the commercial legal market across Yorkshire, with a focus on central Leeds.
On target earning potential for this role is between ??38,000 - ??50,000 in year one.
HOME WORKING -If you're based in Yorkshire and you're currently a senior legal recruitment consultant who can demonstrate a solid billing history within the Yorkshire/Leeds market, we are happy to consider 3 days home working for this role, with 2 days spent in the Manchester city centre office with the team.
WHY BCL LEGAL?
Would you like to work for a leading recruitment company that's listed in the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For' three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018?
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture. We're all about the 'win win'.
Established in 2003 we're a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; with additional offices in Birmingham and London.
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARD
- We offer excellent basic salaries at Associate level - ??23,000-??28,000 (dependent on your level of experience) and up to ??35,000 at Senior Associate level for those who can demonstrate a solid billing history.
- Commission - we offer an uncapped bonus scheme - you can earn more than ever with BCL!
- We celebrate success in a big way - last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we're booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona??? We can feel the sun already!
- Career progression - over 20% of our team members were promoted last year, some within their first 12 months with us!
WAYS OF WORKING
- We can offer you a warm desk - to reiterate, this is not a cold calling environment
- We're a market leader - we enjoy an enviably strong presence on PSLs and we have a client list which is the envy of our competitors
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist in your own right
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- Culture - the Manchester team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, energising place to work. We encourage a good work life balance.
- We work in a fantastic modern office setting - it's an open plan, collaborative and thriving environment
- We're forward thinking - we invest heavily in technology to give you a superb platform from which you can excel
- Our database, and the leverage it provides, is second to none
- We provide you with cutting edge training and development to support your transition into your new role and throughout your career
In addition we offer a host of other benefits, to include:
- Holidays - 26 days per year annual leave (increases with service, plus potential to buy additional days)
- Group pension plan
- Westfield health plan (plus voluntary private medical cover at a reduced rate)
- Death in service
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
We are keen to hear from experienced legal recruitment consultants in a 360 role focusing on permanent placements. (ESSENTIAL)
- Whilst we do provide an exceptional platform on which to build your business, you will have an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented and have a strong work ethic