Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Bracknell
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to forge a career in recruitment? Would the opportunity to work for the market-leading Education recruitment company appeal to you?
Due to continued growth, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our highly regarded Thames Valley office. The role is to start as soon as possible on a full time permanent basis. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, if you are a graduate or non-graduate from a sales, customer service or education background, apply now.
You'll be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal to kick start your career in recruitment.
We are looking for applicants with the following;
- Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent, market leading starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-3)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start, the busiest period of the academic year is upon us now and we are looking to hire immediately.