Resourcing Advisor - ?? 15.39 - ?? 16.49 per hour
Based on growth, our corporate client based Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Resourcer Advisor to join a busy team.
This role is a temporary role paying ?? 15:39 per hour - ??16.49 per hour
Your hours of work are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Monday to Friday.
Duties to include:
- Manage end to end recruitment process (in line with recruitment process guidelines) for all permanent, temporary and fixed term, professional, technical and support staff within your designated business area and support broader team to ensure overall delivery is achieved.
- Fill vacancies in line with specified annual target.
- Work within guidelines to ensure all recruitment requirements have necessary approvals and recruitment process meets regulatory, legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Actively support direct sourcing and positively impact the annual direct sourcing target (to include internal, referrals, and external hires) and proactively drive down cost per hire.
- Understand and uphold the employer branding for the society ensuring all communication (including advertising) is in line with the EVP (employer value proposition).
- Manage demand plan for each business area to include quarterly planning meetings to ensure awareness of future recruitment needs and business changes.
- Establish and proactively manage talent pools of external and internal candidates in line with these demand plans.
- Ensure Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is effectively managed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Build an effective partnership with managers by providing expert advice and guidance on all recruitment matters, and provide adhoc coaching on key recruitment skills.
- Ensure assessment processes are fit for purpose and establish a continuous improvement methodology to ensure they remain in line with business need.
- Perform job briefs for all requisitions - ensuring a comprehensive understanding of each vacancy; ensure manager is aware of SLA's and process; and that advertising and sourcing strategies are fit for purpose and effectively reflect business need.
- Awareness and maintenance of Preferred Supplier and Service Level Agreements with agencies, holding quarterly review meetings to ensure a consistent quality service is maintained. Ensuring rates and terms are agreed with any adhoc agencies.
- Awareness of recruitment budget and ensure any activity which may incur spend has pre-approval from Recruitment and Talent Manager. Act in line with PO / finance processes.
- Previous experience working within a similar role is essential
- Experience as a recruiter within an in-house or recruitment agency environment
- Proficient IT skills
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
?? 15:39 - ?? 16:49 per hour.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.