2019 Graduate Scheme - Recruitment Consultant - July Start!
Recruitment Consultant - 2019 Graduate Scheme - July start
Start Dates: July 2019
If you're looking to secure your postgraduate role before you gradaute, you're in luck - we're currently looking for 2019 Graduates to apply now for interviews over the easter period.
If you've heard a bit about life as a recruitment consultant and like what it's about then I'd love to hear from you - we're a global recruitment business with a fantastic client base but most importantly, we're the kind of environment where you can have a laugh as well. We recently were awarded a place in the Times Top 100 Companies to Work for, won 'Recruitment Company of the Year' (amidst 1000s of others) and are the 7th Best Company in London to work for! So what are you waiting for?
Offices: Wimbledon, Berlin, New York & San Francisco - any consultants that join our UK office are eligible to apply for USA relocation after gaining three years years experience.
Expected Earnings: You'll get a basic salary, uncapped (NO threshold!) commission plus bonuses from day one. We don't expect our graduates to spend time as resourcers or trainees before doing a 360 role. Typical earnings are as follows: Year 1 c??35k, Yr 2 c??60-80k, Yr 3 and beyond, ??100k+
Our Graduate Scheme:
Our 2 year Graduate Programme is designed to take you from recruitment rookie to recruitment master in 24 months, through a set of 15 recruitment and sales modules. After 2 years you'll go onto our fast track program for experienced consultants, where you will have the option to consider team management or continue developing your career as a top biller.
Our training is bite size. In other words you'll learn enough skills and strategies to put into practice and won't be bombarded with PowerPoint slides. Our nurturing support, guidance and feedback will help you along your way.
In 2018 we welcomed 35 graduates onto our programme and they've already started to excel at the role, with a number of promotions, winners trips and lunch clubs under their belt, so we have no doubt our 2019 batch will be inspired by them!
Recruitment isn't an easy job but we are very aware that there are lots of opportunities for an aspiring consultant to grasp, so why us?
- We've invested in a leading training structure, we have two onsite trainer's, one whose experience spans 10 years, having trained over 10,000 recruiters so far and the other who was a ??1million biller before deciding she wanted to help the next generation of recruiters have sucess! The initial three months of your career are dedicated to training - learning about recruitment, our markets and how we do it after which you will receive frequent training as you develop your career.
- We're still privately owned and the Partners run the business day to day - this means that we only hire people that truly want to carve themselves a career in recruitment, developing into the future leaders of our business. They spend time and money investing in your career and want you to be the best you can be, and make as much money as you possibly can!
- We work in a thriving market and are the Global leaders in what we do - Data & Analytics might not mean anything to you now but it's part of your everyday life. We generate over 2.5 quintillion bytes every day from consumer transactions, communication devices, online behaviour and streaming services - someone needs to analyse that and we place the people that do! When you start working on the roles, you quickly learn just how relevant they are to your everyday life.
- Companies talk about 'hot desks' all the time, but when experienced consultants join us they are shocked to see its actually true, we're lucky enough to have worked with our clients for a number of years, often having made hundreds of placements with them.
- We're competitive but friendly - it's a hard mix to get right, but it works here. Everyone works to their own targets and gets their own commission - but teams work together just as much. You'll have managers and mentors from day one, and they're committed to making you a superstar too, you'll always have someone to ask advice from!
- We spend together outside of work too - A lot of our consultants have relocated to London to start their careers, so naturally colleagues also become a friend pool from the get go. It's a regular occurrence that consultants spend a few hours after work hitting the gym (or the pub) - and some of them even live together!
- We are a high-performance company - because we hire people that are looking for a career and that match our business culture, we tend to find consultant performance is high and consistent. Rather than having a few 'top billers' and the rest in the middle - our experienced consultants are always close to beating one another, with 90% of them hitting over ??200k+ per year from year 2 onwards.
Apply now to avoid dissapointment, we will get in touch for the initial telephone conversation within two business days if you are successful and are able to schedule the final stage interviews around your exam/dissertation requirements.