IT Recruitment Consultant - Leeds - ??18-??25k
Reed Technology in Leeds are looking to expand again following a period of investment and success.
Based in the centre of Leeds you will be joining one of the highest performing divisions of Reed in the UK. You will be supported by a management team with over 30 years IT recruitment in the north east of England and work alongside some of the top performers in the country.
This role will be to develop and build a contract desk alongside a team of vertical market IT Consultants covering the Yorkshire area.
As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
* Developing business with new clients over the phone
* Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
* Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
* Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
* Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
* Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
* Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
Although previous recruitment experience would be beneficial some of our most successful hires have come from people who did not have a recruitment background but do have the following attributes;
* An ability to sell
* An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
* To be consultative in your sales approach
* To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
* To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
* The right mindset- positive attitude, honest and flexible with the determination to succeed
What Reed can offer you...
* Basic salary between ??18,000 - ??25,000. (Average earning in our other branches are ??40,000, yes that is average!).
* Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
* A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control
* A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
* Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
* Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
* Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Please apply with your CV, If you don't have an up to date CV yet or would like to find out more before applying please call Michael Crooks on