French Recruitment Consultant - Work French Markets
We are currently seeking driven individuals to become the next generation of top French speaking Recruitment Consultants. With a fantastic, focused training program, no prior experience is needed; just the desire to succeed.
Based in a sky-high office in Canary Wharf boasting stunning views, we are the highest recruitment company in Europe! Working on the 32nd floor, we are seeking ambitious, driven candidates who want to go all the way to the top.
There are lots of recruitment companies out there - it's difficult to know who to choose. NonStop sets itself apart, however, by its brilliant training, which has led to an average promotion time to management in 2.2 years.
Furthermore, the commission structure is industry leading. We will give you the tools and the opportunity to succeed financially - with the right mind-set, you can earn superb rewards.
Recruitment is a phone based, high paced sales role. Becoming a market specialist in one focused area, you will be bringing in your own clients, before finding the perfect candidates for your own client base. NonStop will teach you to manage the full recruitment process, from initially pulling in work to finding the candidates and eventually placing the vacancy, earning yourself commission in the process!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield. Since our launch in 2000, NonStop has earned a reputation as a leading recruitment specialist in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Social Care, Education, Technical, Digital and Finance sectors - and we need new, motivated individuals to help maintain and push this reputation forward.
- Uncapped Commission - Earn up to 40% commission
- Bespoke Training Program - learn from the best to quickly put you in line with industry leaders.
- Clear Progression Structure - always have an end-goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
- Social - Join a fun, thriving office, with an inclusive atmosphere and work socials
- No experience necessary - we encourage growth from within and only ask you bring with you a keen desire to succeed!
- Eligibility to work in the EU - As we do not offer sponsorship, we do require all candidates to be able to work unassisted in the EU
If this is of interest, and you would like to take the next step in your career, please contact Edward Little on or email your CV to