Accommodation Matching and Sourcing Executive
Our client is the largest European booking agent for serviced apartments, offering solutions worldwide to clients requiring an efficient cost-effective solution to their temporary accommodation requirements.
They are looking for an Accommodation Matching and Sourcing Executive to join their Property Team.
A flexible and willing approach is critically important to this role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be crucial. You will be a confident, well presented individual who works well under pressure. You will have a pleasant and friendly attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
Position: Supply Chain Executive / Property Administrator (Supplier management)
Salary: neg. according to experience
Reports to: Global Supply Chain Senior or Manager
21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
The Accommodation Matching and Sourcing Executive is responsible for managing and increasing the inventory on the website and relationships with Corporate Housing partners, ensuring that they have access to highly competitive rates through the development of good working relationships. To increase bookings made into request properties.
Personal Target: Quarterly objectives will be set by Manager.
• Website property inventory management
• Communication via email or telephone to suppliers to ensure best rates are available via the website
• Encouraging Suppliers to market their properties as effectively as possible on their Website and to assist with any queries relating to this
• To assist the website data manager when required ensuring that all commission contracts are up to date maximizing on all properties available.
• To encourage the allocation of apartments for online bookings from Suppliers
• Ensuring the standard of apartments featured on the website is at an acceptable level
• Loading of TAS properties onto other providers websites
• Negotiating yearly rates with suppliers for RFPs when required
• Arranging credit facilities with suppliers when requested
• The organizing of Familiarisation trips where necessary with new and existing providers.
• Complete TAS supplier compliance form during site inspections
• Attend industry exhibitions where necessary
• Quarterly update Newsletters to suppliers
• Property sourcing and information
• Working closely with Corporate Housing providers, landlords and others to source property for enquiries received by TAS
• To support the Sales and Sales Support team with sourcing of Corporate Housing stock
• To negotiate competitive rates on behalf of them
• To keep accurate and up to date contact details for Corporate Housing Providers
• Keeping marketing literature and published information up to date by close cooperation with the marketing team
Key Competencies/ Skills:
• Ability to organize and manage workload
• Communication both verbal and written including report writing
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of interpersonal skills including ability to be able to interact with Suppliers, agents, Reservations and Sales Manager
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations
• Proactive approach to work
• Flexible approach to travel
Qualifications / Experience:
• Mathematically competent to GCSE or equivalent and able to understand basic accounting
• Knowledge of the property market in relation to ownership and letting of residential property
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications they receive they are unable to respond to every unsuccessful candidate, therefore if you do not hear from them within 14 days of your application please be aware that in this instance they have chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
They do not discriminate on grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.