Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Crawley
Competitive Salary plus Great Commission Structure
We are on the lookout for a Chef Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Crawley as we look to build on what has already been a record breaking year! Recruitment experience is not essential and we have an enviable track record of developing Hospitality professionals into exceptional Recruitment Consultants.
Have you ever thought about a career in hospitality recruitment or are you an experienced hospitality consultant and looking for a fresh challenge in a multi award winning recruitment business? We are expanding the team in Crawley and are now looking for dynamic, passionate and dedicated individuals to join the Search team. We are ideally looking for Trainee Consultants with a hospitality background at mid management front of house or chef level who may be looking to make a move out of the industry. You may also be an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a fresh challenge.
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's largest total recruitment solutions companies. Since first opening our doors, we've built up an enviable reputation amongst clients and candidates for providing a high quality recruitment service. Working at a multi-award winning total solutions recruitment company is all about the people and within the Hospitality and Catering division in Sussex this is no different.
The opportunity at Search and within the hospitality division is huge! It can support your career and personal development in many forms. As well as a rewarding commission structure, company cars/allowance and a culture of promoting innovation, these are the measurable things that set us apart from the competition.
The team in Crawley have a proven track record of achievement within a vast sector of the hospitality industry ranging from high street branded restaurants to contract catering, hotels and leisure. The culture within the team is driven, focused and a great place to work!
- Develop and manage your own client portfolio, sourcing quality candidates to fill jobs
- Proactively manage your daily sales activities to ensure your consistent performance
- Proactively promote candidates through candidate marketing calls
- Generate leads from all possible sources
- Gain commitment from clients through regular sales calls and visits
- Arrange and attend visits to existing and prospective clients
- Interview candidates to assess skills and availability
- Ensure that high levels of customer service (to both clients and candidates) are achieved at all times
- Structure daily and weekly activities to ensure agreed targets are met or exceeded
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.