Recruitment Consultant - trainee/graduate
Recruitment Consultant- trainee/graduate
Wimbledon, South West London
??20k base with uncapped earning potential
(OTE ??35k in year 1, ??60k in year 2, ??100k+ year 3 onwards)
Who are Harnham?
Harnham are the global leaders in data and analytics recruitment working with a broad range of clients, from leading betting agencies to retail brands and corporate banks as well as big 4 consultancies. Starting in 2006 with our 3 ambitious founders we have grown to 130 people across offices in London, New York and San Francisco. We are a competitive and high achieving team of recruiters who all want to be successful in our own right but also celebrate each other's successes - whether that's closing a deal, hitting target or getting a promotion!
Why work with us?
- Competitive & fun culture
- Market leading training - our 2 in-house trainers have 15 years of recruitment & sales experience between them, so they know what it takes to be successful.
- Clear and fast progression - your promotions will be laid out for you from day 1 so you know what you need to achieve to hit your first promotion right up to partner level.
- Lots of incentives - from lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants to all expenses paid winner's holidays, we certainly know your hard work needs to be rewarded! We also have an annual awards night to highlight people's achievements, often have incentives to earn early finishes and get to open the beer fridge every Friday at 4pm!
- Unlimited earning potential - we have an uncapped commission structure meaning there are no limits on what you earn, of course it's down to you to work hard and earn it!
- Opportunities to work board - we have offices in New York, San Francisco and Berlin with plans to open more in the coming years there will be plenty of opportunities to relocate!
What will you be doing?
Recruitment is at its core a sales-based role, but instead of selling a product you are selling people and a service to clients who have high expectations of what you need to deliver. The added complexity comes from the fact your products are people: who can be unpredictable and will certainly keep you on your toes! Being a sales role means it can be very up and down but the meritocratic environment along with all the commission you can earn on top of a base salary makes it very attractive, especially in comparison to other entry level jobs on the market.
What do you need?
- Competitive attitude
- Degree minimum 2:1
- Resilient and determined
- Money motivated
- A quick learner
If you are looking to start your career in recruitment and want it to be at Harnham, then apply by submitting your CV now to send your application to Emma Way at Harnham.