IT Recruitment Consultant (German speaking)
Are you an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant; fluent in spoken and written German? Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their growing team in Newcastle. Ready to accept the challenge of being in a dynamic, successful IT recruitment business, well established in the European market.
This is a highly respected IT recruitment business.
- demonstrate an understanding of the IT sector; Perms/Contract
- evidence a strong 360 recruitment background; client/candidate service, relationship building, working in partnership
- work to the highest standards of compliance and service offering
- demonstrate language fluency; German
- highly competitive salary DOE + commission
- career opportunities in a progressive recruitment specialist business
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn ??300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you ??300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.