Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment
Contract: 6 Months (FTC)
Location: Hook, soon to be Reading
My client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the UK and are committed to providing products and services of the very highest quality. I am currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding team based in Hook (soon to be Reading), working within the Technology Recruitment team.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely with Senior Recruiters to ensure the Hiring Community attracts the top talent in the market - and everyone has the best recruitment journey possible. It's all about team work and supporting each other. You will be managing and overseeing the end to end recruitment cycle for multiple roles within our Technology and Innovation. It will be down to you to create and engage with internal and external talent pools driving best practice and innovation via your social media communications. You will be passionate about direct sourcing and experienced at recruiting for a variety of professional roles so that we find the right people for our teams and continue to make Virgin Media stand out in the market.
Are you right for the role?
- You will need to demonstrate a passion for delivery, a track record of high performance, and personal success that drives the Virgin spirit.
- You will have worked in either an agency OR an in-house environment direct sourcing for technical/ IT focused candidates.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong administrational skills, referencing the management of circa 30 requisitions at a time
- You have built a personal brand based on professional integrity which drives your interaction with the broad stakeholder community.
- You will talk passionately about the end to end recruitment cycle - with experience of using creative methods to source for candidates through social and professional networking sites
- You will cross reference previous use and knowledge of large ATS systems and other recruiting tools including: Oracle, Workday and LinkedIn
If you really want to make your mark, and flourish in this environment submit your CV today or contact Asha Mandalia at Hays on .