Graduate Recruitment Consultant - UK's No.1 Digital Agency
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a career as a Recruitment Consultant? Are you interested in passionate about all things digital, marketing and technology related? Reuben Sinclair's Recruitment Consultant team work with brands that are changing the world and the way we interact with it such as Uber, Deliveroo, Amazon etc. We are currently hiring for Graduate Recruitment Consultant vacancies to deliver exceptional talent into our client base and build amazing client relationships.
About the Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Reuben Sinclair are seeking ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultant graduates or sales professionals with a proactive attitude who are able to demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/ mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena. The successful Recruitment Consultant applicants will be starting their career at Reuben Sinclair as part of a recruitment team that includes 2018 Recruitment Boss of The Year and 2017 & 2018 Recruitment Consultants of the year.
About you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* You're someone who is passionate about life and curious about the world around you. You're driven to learn more and be the best you can be - a key attribute in our Recruitment Consultant team.
* As a Recruitment Consultant you will have goals and plans and dreams in life outside of work and realise a career as a recruitment consultant is a way to help you achieve them
* You like being successful, beating the competition and working as part of a great team
About Reuben Sinclair:
Reuben Sinclair are one of the UK's leading digital and marketing recruitment consultant agencies with a cabinet full of awards:
2018 - WINNER - Best SME Recruitment Agency
2018 - WINNER - Recruitment Consultant Boss of The Year
2018 - WINNER - Best Agency-side Recruitment Consultant
2017 - WINNER - Global Recruitment: Best Client Service
2017 - WINNER - Global Recruitment: UK's Best Global Recruiter
We pride ourselves on being a Recruitment Consultant team with a great culture - work is supposed to be fun, challenging and friendly. Every Recruitment Consultant has a voice in shaping the company from day one. We don't take ourselves too seriously but we do take our work seriously.
Why Reuben Sinclair?
* Award winning training and development Recruitment Consultant plan personalised to each employee. Weekly company training sessions, lunch and learn meetings and exposure to external professional speakers
* We are the sole Talent Partner to leading industry associations PRCA and CIPR.
* We run the industry's only peer-to-peer learning event programme for CEO's
* Opportunity to attend and run industry events yourself, developing your public speaking and be entered for your own industry awards (we have multiple winners in our office)
* We have a market leading Recruitment Consultant remuneration package including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure enabling you to ear 20/30/40% of each placement. From our research we believe it is the best in the industry
* Highly defined career path with excellent progression opportunities
* Monthly socials: Ten Pin Bowling, Ping Pong, Wine Tasting, Curry Night, Indoor Golf etc
* International incentives: Las Vegas, New York, Copenhagen, Skiing in the alps
* Work From Home policy
* Casual dress code: trainers and tees, suits and shoes - be original, be yourself
* Amazing spacious offices in central London near Monument: PS4, Table Tennis, Dartboard, Sky TV etc.
If you're interested in being a Recruitment Consultant at one of the most successful agencies in the UK then apply immediately for a confidential discussion.