We are now recruiting a Resourcing Administrator to add to our strong cohesive team at Red Door Recruitment!
We have gained an outstanding reputation for our excellent customer service to both clients and candidates in the local area and to reflect this your enthusiasm and commitment will be essential attributes.
Working as part of our team, you'll be communicating daily with potential candidates. Working closely with our consultants, your role will ensure that the business responds quickly and efficiently to client requirements. In addition, you'll be templating CVs, handling all related administration and supporting our social media promotions.
We offer excellent opportunities to grow and develop with us as we continue to expand.
- Utilising bespoke recruitment software to source suitable candidates from our internal database
- Managing the database, updating, uploading, controlling the candidate flow
- Accessing job boards to search for suitable candidates
- Creating a positive and professional impression of the company in all forms of written and verbal communication
- Responsibility for the data protection process
- Templating and proofreading CVs working to tight deadlines
- Social media postings through sourcing material both internally and externally
- Handling all incoming enquiries and operating as first point of contact
- Ad hoc requirements including data input, managing supplies etc
What the employer is looking for:
- A good sense of humour is essential as you'll be working in a fast-paced team!
- Flexible and adaptable attitude; ability to change priorities and adjust to a constantly dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a bright and outgoing personality
- Effective written and verbal communication - articulate and numerate
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining positive and professional
- Ambitious and driven
What's in it for you?
- Salary: up to ??21k
- 26 days holiday working with a great team and celebrations throughout the year
- We offer full training, dedicated support and guidance throughout the learning process
- We have a sociable and supportive environment to flourish within
Due to the number of applications we often receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.