IT Recruitment Consultant
Right Step Recruitment are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join an award winning recruitment agency in Westminster, London.
We're looking for hard-working, ambitious recruitment consultants to join a fast-growing and award-winning team immediately. Specialising in IT, Digital & Change.
* Top 40 Best Small Company to Work For in the UK. Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
* Winner: Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency. Recruitment Awards 2018
* Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013, 2014
* Highly Commended: Best Candidate Care. Recruitment Awards 2018
* Winner: Best Mid-Sized Recruitment Firm. Global Recruiter 2016
Culture: Vibrant, Hardworking, Collegiate, Supportive, Dynamic
Key Markets: Retail, Media, Digital, Start-ups, Financial Services, FMCG
Key Clients: Sky, John Lewis, MoonPig, Burberry, Selfridges, Samsung, Sony
Office Locations: London, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Los Angeles
- To develop relationships with some of the most senior people in your industry
- Understanding new clients and the different areas we can help them in
- Work with different areas of the business to create thought provoking events in your industry
- Day to day you will be calling and meeting new and existing clients
- You are responsible for your own T&C negotiations (after some training of course!)
Incentives / Bonus Schemes
- Competitive salary package - (??40K - ??60K 1st year, ??75K - ??90K 2nd year, ??100K plus 3rd year)
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - skiing, West End shows, music festivals
- Gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements
Provided in house by Senior Management, the Directors, and an industry leading, Learning & Development team programme, The AcceleratorTM.
You will be taught about how to develop meaningful relationships and leverage these relationships to win business for all the areas of the business. You will also learn about overcoming objections you will encounter, as well as being taught basic sales techniques and the markets you will be operating in.
Company Specific Training
The company also has an 8 month "New Starter Training Programme" split into four phases where you are supported by your manager and the L&D team. This is designed to accelerate your growth and develop your career.
The Benefits Package
- Basic Salary ??23,000
- Company share options (500 upon joining)
- Gym membership
- Daily breakfast
- Annual ski trip
How to Apply:
Apply directly via Reed