Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Randstad is one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world with offices globally including New York, Texas, San Francisco, Washington, Brazil, Japan, Dubai, Australia, Brazil and Amsterdam to name a few.
Successful consultants will be provided with everything you need to continue a long and rewarding career in recruitment, with a 12 month on boarding training programme to set you up for success. Randstad invests in their people and ongoing training, support and mentoring will be provided throughout your career right up to senior management level.
This is a full cycle recruitment role and all recruiters are expected to resource for their roles, however you will access to a large database of existing candidates and all tools needed to succeed.
You will be rewarded with:
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Flexible benefits that are tailored to you.
- Full support and training with an in-house training team.
- A warm desk with over 10 years of successful trading.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement.
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice.
- Full business development of new clients to maximise.
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs.
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs.
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the construction industry.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.