Strategic Sourcing Manager
Provide efficient and effective procurement support for strategic sourcing in key areas of spend. Responsible for delivering proactive procurement support to operations, influencing various stakeholders.
A strategic outsourcing and energy services company who provide infrastructure consultancy, facilities management, property management, energy and health care services.
- To determine, manage and implement strategies for selected categories of hard service related purchases
- To supervise and manage the procurement sourcing process and category management of specific requirements nationwide across the hard services business
- To develop, manage and document strategic and project based vendor relationships with key suppliers
- To proactively support regional operations in all areas of Procurement activity, which may involve frequent travel within the UK, with occasional overnight stays
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- Proven procurement background in a Facilities management, construction or dynamic service based environment.
- Excellent level of commercial and financial understanding, with demonstrable experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working knowledge of public procurement process, ideally within a FM or construction background.
- Demonstrable understanding and implementation of procurement strategies.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning and organising skills.
- Strong negotiator with demonstrable ability to influence within a operational service led environment.
Great development opportunities
2-3 days in office