Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Interested in working for an independent as opposed to a large corporate agency? Specialist rather than generalist? Looking for a more supportive working environment? If you're answering yes to these questions then please read on!
ASC Connections is an established Consultancy with REC Audited status and an enviable reputation for excellence, developed over our 28 year history. We operate within niche market specialisms across both Technical and Business disciplines delivering a professional, dedicated and consistent service to clients and candidates alike. With 5 offices across the UK, we are always looking to expand our brand and provide excellent opportunities for development.
As an Engineering Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Working across a variety of roles, predominantly mechanical, quality & maintenance vacancies within Manufacturing and Production environments.
- Fulfilling a 360 degree consultative role.
- Sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority and matching effectively.
- Taking the candidate through the entire recruitment process, ensuring regular contact is maintained and a good relationship is developed.
- Meeting the client to understand their needs and developing long term relationships.
- Generating leads and following up on these.
We would love to speak to you if you:
- Are an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant with previous experience in the engineering sector.
- Have the ability to bring in new business.
- Are experienced in developing / growing accounts
- Are a tenacious individual who isn't afraid to negotiate!
As an Engineering Recruitment Consultant you will receive an excellent package which includes a salary of ??23,000 - ??28,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission package. Holiday is 25 days plus one extra day each year (after 3 years' service) up to a maximum of 30 days. We also have a bit of fun with quarterly competitions and prizes which means that monthly incentives are always on offer!
The Engineering Recruitment Consultant vacancy is based in our office just north of Bristol in Aztec West which offers free parking. This is easily commutable from areas including Newport, Caldicot, Chepstow, Almondsbury, Yate, Stroud, Thornbury, Dursley, Chipping Sodbury, Portishead, Avonmouth and Lydney.
If you're interested in working with a friendly bunch of people and would like to have more autonomy in your role then please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.