SEN Recruitment Consultant
Engage Education are looking for an experienced SEN consultant to work in our expanding SEN team. Recently hiring another team leader to expand the division, Engage SEN are becoming a well known go-to for SEN teaching staff throughout London. We're looking for an ambitious, motivated individual with an interest in SEN, who will support our clients in finding the right staff for their needs.
Our in house training team give full training to all consultants who join, regardless of level, to ensure a smooth and successful transition along with continuous development.
Why work at Engage?
- Uncapped, no threshold commission structure peaking at 40%
- Vibrant office with foosball, free refreshments and events such as puppy therapy and cocktail classes!
- Super commission end of year bonus
- Numerous target related incentives such as trips to Australia & Canada, vouchers, team days out, directors lunches and annual awards
- A clear path of progression through our Career Climber, showing you levels of progression and how to get there
- Continuous in house training, teaching you everything you will need to know about how to be successful in the role and sector
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- Extra holiday allowance can be earned through service, attendance record and incentives
- End of year awards night
- Annual team building days and company trip to Thorpe Park, Total wipeout and sports day
- Monthly Director's meal to recognise good performance and behaviours
- Future leaders programme for those aspiring to progress into management
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Attract business using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Preparing CVs and correspondences to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Carry out successful client sales and service visits
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Resourcing candidates for designated areas using various job boards
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, the salary, and benefits.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating and offering advice on salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Understand the concept of iday and deliver this to clients and candidates
- Founded in 2008
- UK offices in London, Watford, East Anglia and East Midlands
- Overseas offices in Australia, Canada and Ireland to focus on sourcing candidates to work within the UK
- Multi-award winning agency including 'recruitment service of the year' awarded by Education Investors on multiple occasions, London Stock Exchange 'Top Companies to Inspire Britain' and Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Founders of 'iday' (Interview Day) which allows multiple teachers and schools to interview under one roof in one day
What our employees have to say:
"Great company that has all the tools necessary to allow you to grow"
"All staff, no matter what status, want Engage to succeed"
"Young and vibrant company to work for with great aspirations and work ethic. Would recommend to anyone looking in the sector"