Graduate Executive Search Consultant - ??20,000 commission
Graduate Executive Search Head hunter. Central London. ??20,000- ??22,000 + uncapped commission
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate to join one of the fastest-growing providers of executive talent to the healthcare sector, having established a leading place in the market they are now looking to expand teams. They provide a thorough and professional service therefore are looking for confident, mature individuals with a hunger to be successful.
Do you have what it takes to make it in Executive Search? Are you...
- Degree educated
- A confident communicator with professional phone and email manner.
- Self-motivated with high energy and a passion for success
- Calm in a fast-paced office environment
- Comfortable dealing with very senior people
- Entrepreneurial in manner and approach and excited by the prospect of making money
What you can expect from the company:
- Quarterly bonuses based upon individual and team performance
- A fun office environment with regular team socials and events
- Pension and private healthcare plans
- Clear-cut route for progression
- Extensive training programme
What will you be doing as a Graduate Executive Search Head Hunter?
- Liaising with high profile clients and candidates
- Supporting the Executive Search team to develop processes and techniques as the business expands, scanning for potential opportunities and identifying talent and good profiles.
- Provide written research reports and support documents, as required, during the search process for the consultants.
- Working to targets in a fast paced environment.
- Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
If you'd like to be considered for this role APPLY NOW and start the process with Vine.
Vine Graduate recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Executive Search Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment and Insurance Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.