Recruitment Consultant: Edinburgh
Permanent - full-time.
- Are you looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and award-winning recruitment firm?
- Are you looking for fulfillment and to feel engaged with your work?
- Well if you're a recent university graduate, or you have sales and commercial experience, recruitment could be for you!
Located in Edinburgh, our client is a leading recruitment consultancy firm with demonstrated success and unrivalled earnings within the food, drink and FMCG sectors. Founded in 2002 this company prides itself on selecting and training the very best, in order to provide top quality client relationship and objective advice!
Recruitment consultant Earning potentials?
- Clear and competitive commission structure
- First year - Base: ??20k OTE: ??40k
- Second Year - Base: ??30k OTE ??65K+
- Third Year - Base: ??45k OTE: ??100k+
What would make a good Recruitment consultant?
- Graduated with a 2:1 or higher or possess sales and commercial experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a 'work-hard, play-hard' attitude.
- Demonstrated success in dealing with deadlines and adversity.
- Have played sport or some extra-curricular activity that makes you stand out.
- Open-minded with great personality.
What benefits can you expect from a recruitment consultancy position?
- Great office space and brilliant culture.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
- Great holiday targets (trips to the US, Germany and many more!).
- Team nights out regular socials.
- Industry leading Training & Mentoring (Weekly training and regular 1to1 assessments).
What does a day in the life of a recruitment consultant look like?
- Client management
- Business development
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Attending client meetings to review current and possible job openings
- Matching the best candidates to client's requirements
- Closing deals
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection