Graduate recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
How does being in control of your earnings and career progression sound?
Do you want the potential of earning 100k+ within 3 years?
Do you want to be rewarded for hard work?
If so recruitment could be for you!
Position - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location - Islington, London
- Specialises in Cyber Security, IT and NHS and Education.
- A brand of one largest Recruitment company's worldwide.
- Offices all around the world e.g. London, Tokyo, San Francisco and Paris
- World renowned tailored training program
- Amazing Investments into their new consultants as looking to progress them quickly to Directors.
What will you be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Providing a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Strong B2B Sales Experience
- 2:2 degree or above
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Very competitive!
How do you get rewarded within the Recruitment world?
- Uncapped commission scheme - OTE ??45,000 Year 1, ??70,000 Year 3, ??90,000 plus Year 3.
- Market leading training and rapid career progression
- Equity Gifted on Day 1, with an opportunity for wealth creation in line with the value that you add to the business
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Free gym membership
- 100% club - 5:30pm finish, Breakfast of choice every Friday, Free lunch once a week, extended lunch hours, Free Friday bottle of wine/beer for the weekend
- Annual company-wide ski-trip; music festivals; training trips to: Morocco, Kent, Cornwall
- Monthly team nights out - Casino night/ Rock climbing/ Wine & whisky tasting
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast-paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate head-hunting. Graduate international head-hunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles.
So you think you're up for the challenge? Become Trainee Recruitment Consultant!