Graduate Trainee Headhunter - International Firm
Graduate Trainee Headhunter - 4 x Researcher Roles Available
We are working with an international search firm specialising in Infrastructure, Energy and Real Assets, who are in the process of setting up a new division concentrating on Financial Services and Accounting due to their success of recent years.
Established in 2006, they have undertaken mandates across Europe, the Middle East and North America, and they are hoping to open further international offices in 2020.
Are you interested in being part of this growth story?
They are looking to hire 4 Graduate Entry Level Researchers to join the business immediately. They have a long history of organic growth with every Consultant hired moving into Management within 3 years of joining the business.
What will you be doing as a Graduate Trainee Researcher?
- You will work across all of the sector practices alongside Senior Consultants to develop your knowledge of the markets and build up your own network before choosing a specialism
- You will be setting up telephone calls and attending meetings with potential candidates and clients, whilst building professional, long-term relationships
- Finding the very best talent through your own research and the company's significant candidate database
- Negotiating the entire interview process with candidates and clients alike
- Closing business deals and sourcing for referrals and new opportunities
- 2.1 degree from a Top University in the UK or abroad
- Technical degree subjects are a bonus alongside the social sciences
- Extra-curricular achievements i.e. sports, Enactus programmes, voluntary work
- Integrity, passion to learn and develop your knowledge and skillset
- Competitiveness and ambition to succeed
- Highly articulate with strong communication skills at all levels of seniority
Salary and Benefits Package:
- ??25,000 starting salary plus uncapped commission from day one
- First Year earnings for Graduate Trainees here averages at ??40,000
- Company trips abroad - biannually
- Breakfast & lunch clubs for top billing consultants
- Private Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Office parties and nights out for team building
Like the sound of an opportunity like this? Think you could fit in well here?
Please send your CV to the ESG Team to apply.
Alternatively, please visit or give us a call directly if you require any more additional information.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.