Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - London Bridge - M
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - London Bridge - Industry Leading Consultant Development Programme - Fast progression opportunities (1st year with OTE of ??30-35k;- Performance based)
Have you just graduated? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Have you had previous sales experience? Do you want to have control over your own career progression and earning potential? Do you want a professional, supportive and fast-paced environment in which to use and develop your skills?
We are looking for enthusiastic, social and career driven individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants across a number of recruitment sectors (including Finance, Government, IT, Financial Services, and Legal across the public and private sector) in which you will embark upon our Consultant Development Programme, enabling you to learn every element and become successful consultants!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The incentives
• Transparent career progression structure from day 1
• Uncapped team and individual commission
• Unique team structure
• Monthly Fizzy Fridays
• Regular team/unit nights out • Running/Football/Netball clubs
• Team of the month lunches • Top biller lunches
• Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
• An office in the heart of London Bridge and the Southbank
• Interest free clothing loan, season ticket loan and ride to work scheme
• Weekly fruit delivery
• Flexi Time • 22 days holiday rising each year to 30! • Private healthcare cover after one year's service • Employee Assistance Programme offering support and advice on money, legal issues, family matters, life changes or health and mental health • Pension Scheme •
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role includes
• Business to business sales
• Business development calls - building relationships with hiring managers in a range of external companies
• Understanding business requirements
• Client meetings
• Candidate engagement
• Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels, vetting and interviewing suitable candidates
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
What we look for:
• Graduates with a 2:2 or above; and at least 6 months work experience • Strong work ethic, driven and goal orientated • Team player and money motivated • Resilient and personable • Have done some research into recruitment consultancy and have a good understanding of what it is, and what is takes!
Salary: ??20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year ??30-35,000, 2nd year ??45,000, 3rd year ??60,000+)
APPLY NOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
Take a look at our website for more information: ; /;
Venn Group Recruitment Consultancy recruit in to all sectors and industries including: Education Technology Recruitment, Healthcare Technology Recruitment, Local and Central Government Technology Recruitment; Charity and Housing Association Technology Recruitment; Public sector Finance and Accounting Recruitment, Private sector Finance and Accounting Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Legal Recruitment, Private Sector Legal Recruitment, In-House Legal Recruitment, Communications and Marketing Recruitment, Estates and Facilities management Recruitment; Housing, Environment and Regeneration Recruitment, Banking and Financial Services Recruitment; Consultancy, strategy and change recruitment, amd Cyber security - take your pick!