Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant - Paralegal Consultant
Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Training Scheme
Role: Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
- You will provide specialist support to consultant and management team.
- You will identify and generate candidates for the consultants to represent.
- You will be working to understand and meet the needs of both client and candidate while maintaining the highest level of service.
- You will be developing the candidate database through telephone and web based research. Cold calling potential candidates and helping with the interview process is a major part of the role.
- Largest and most experienced legal search firm in the World.
- Established in 1982 it has offices in Hong Kong, U.S., London and Tokyo.
- They have a world renowned reputation for making Law Firm Management, Associate and in-house placements.
- With over 100 recruitment consultants operating around the world they are now looking to expand their London office.
- The team focuses on London but is also active throughout Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- You will be Intelligent, professional and have excellent communication skills.
- You will ideally have at least a 2:1 in your Degree from one of the Top 20 Universities, and A's and B's at A- Level.
- This is a highly demanding sales role within the Legal sector so direct, B2B sales experience is essential. A legal background is highly desirable.
- This is a commission driven sales role in a fast paced, energetic office.
- You will be a money driven, career focused and competitive individual to achieve the greatest success in this role.
- Base salary ??23,000, with an attractive bonus package.
- First year OTE can be in excess of ??35,000.
- There are also fantastic monthly reward schemes which include holidays, meals, and days out.
If you want to take control of your career, your progression and financial success, apply now!
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!