Headhunter / Researcher Role - Graduate Consultancy Scheme
Graduate Consultancy Scheme- Global Finance, Private equity & Investment Banking
We are currently looking for 4x top level graduates for a specialist headhunting/ Researcher role within an award winning global firm.
- Located in Central London - Bank/ Moorgate
- 25k basic starting salary Plus uncapped commission
- Offices in London, Manchester & New York
- Working with an impressive clientele base, including KPMG, JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs
- Established in 2000, currently 70 employees
- Impressive multi-million pound turnover, with 20% growth year on year
- Hard Working - working throughout university
- Sales drive
- 2:1 Degree from a top 50 university
- Money motivated
- Exciting career progression - Become a senior consultant within a year!
- Uncapped commission - Earning 6 figures in 3 years
- Specific training to fit your needs with a tailored approach
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients
- 25 days holiday
- 4pm Friday Finishing time
- Breakfast and lunch scheme
- 5* all inclusive holidays
- Monthly/ quarterly & yearly bonus
- Cold Calling
- Business Development
- Posting job ads
- Headhunting via LinkedIn
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a trainee recruitment consultant, please apply now.
If you are an ambitious, tenacious, resilient individual and meet the requirements above, then please apply for immediate consideration as this is the calibre of companies my client works with.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.