Sourcing Manager/Procurement Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
The Ops Sourcing Buyer will assist in the execution of Sourcing projects to enable the delivery of defined annual savings and improvement targets.
These projects will deliver competitive advantage for the Client business through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management, innovation and reducing risk within the supply chain.
The projects will be delivered in accordance with the Category Strategy and will leverage the full range of supply and demand-side levers. Sourcing knowledge will be applied in the execution of these plans across all category areas, whilst ensuring the risks associated with the purchase of goods and services are mitigated commercially, contractually and operationally.
We are looking for someone with extensive Souring Projects knowledge and the delivery of strategy sourcing support, initially for one of the UK's leading Healthcare specialists.
- Sourcing of the Indirect Spend categories with spend range up to ??500,000;
- Drafting and Negotiating contracts; drive the preparation of proposal documents, statement of works (SOWs), quotations and competitive bids with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions attached
- Use appropriate pre-approved legal templates to produce NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements), Call Off agreements and contract amendments/renewals
- Develops, review, negotiate and executes complex business agreements and contracts as needed; Skillfully apply appropriate procurement approach in negotiations, independently prepare and lead negotiations to conclusion
- Supplier evaluation, selection and set-up of ongoing performance management; Rate and manage performance of suppliers, ensure supplier performance of all contracts
- To liaise with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and close them in the given time frame
- Perform spend & market analysis in order to identify best available market price for the ongoing project/service
- Responsible for savings targets, timely deliveries, and Customer Satisfaction within the contractual SLAs/KPIs
- Participate periodically to reviews with Global Category managers and Regional Heads of Procurement and their sourcing managers, to ensure strategies are aligned and pipeline activity is proceeding
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within the specified time scales as needed
- Develop and drive effective relationships with suppliers, Coordinate, review and respond to supplier inquiries, protests and appeals
- Agree sourcing plans and set expectations for effective value delivery
- Help business Stakeholders understand and engage with the Client's procurement processes & systems
Required experience and skills
- Support multiple end-to-end sourcing projects in parallel; focusing on data accuracy and quality of output to Clients/Stakeholders
- Proven track record of supporting multiple sourcing activities, demonstrating an ability to manage parallel projects, able to prioritize critical activity where needed
- MS Excel capability and ability to do build cost and saving models with multiple "What If" scenarios
- Builds and maintains effective stakeholder and supplier relationships to assure successful business performance
- Sound understanding and execution of effective negotiation strategy
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Procurement experience (Minimum 5-7 years, at least 5 years in a procurement role) demonstrating a proven track record of delivery of successful sourcing projects
- Proven category expertise (has completed at least one moderately complex sourcing strategy or 2-3 complex sourcing strategies which brought measurably improved results).
- Category experience needed; IT (Software, Hardware, Networks & Infrastructure, Data Centre) Telco, Marketing, HR Services, Professional Services, Travel, CRE, Facilities Management, Food and Medical Services
- Strong communication and written skills
- Action oriented
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure without constant supervision