Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
With new business levels at a record high we're looking for superstars of the future to join us ASAP!
Portfolio's Graduate Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
- Act as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean you're in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
- Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations - providing an honest and consultative approach.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
- Working for a 'Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and an uncapped commission and bonus scheme. There's a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!)
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment in brand-new, state of the art offices overlooking Finsbury Square alongside regular company events including trips to Dubai, New York, Monaco, Palma, Barcelona and Miami as well as regular restaurant and bar events.
Previous recruitment experience is not necessary for this role. Please apply with your latest CV attached and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP.
Graduate Careers / Graduate Jobs / Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant (No Experience Needed)
Accountancy / Finance / Payroll / Credit Control / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Human Resources / Benefits / Rewards / Talent Acquisition